Welcome to Your
Boot Camp: Day 5
What's In It For Me?
How to Recruit and Sell with 'Words' and Other Tricks of Conversions
Click Here to Learn More About the AMF Course & Claim a HUGE Discount Today Only!!
Today I'm going to share with you a little bit of the most important skill any marketer can learn. As you will read in the Attraction Marketing Formula, copywriting is said to be THE million dollar skill.
Short of public speaking, this has the potential if earning you the lifestyle of your dreams if you learn and utilize it correctly.
And even in public speaking, the psychology involved in engaging an audience is almost the same as the ability to engage a reader. You will find that some of the best public speakers are also phenomenal writers -- copywriters to be exact.
Throw whatever your 9th grade English teacher taught you about writing an essay out the window. Here you will be rewarded handsomely for writing the way you speak.
The Power of You
Simply put, the most powerful word in sales is YOU. For every 'I' you write in your sales letter or presentation, there should be 10 YOU's.
I don't care how cool your story is or how well it ties into your product, you have to be able to tell it as if your reader was living it for him or herself.
The idea is to be focused on your prospect's needs.
One very powerful technique in sales is to write in a descriptive way, so that your reader has no choice but to draw images in their head. The benefit of this is two-fold:
1. Your reader becomes engaged, enjoys reading and therefore will continue reading.
2. Your reader will put themselves in the middle of what you are describing. It's like trying on your product in their head, before they buy.
Using Power Words
Along with using descriptive language and invoking images, the specific words you use are also important. Here's a sample of just a few power words, as well as examples on how to use use them:
The secret to using power words in your copy is to use adverbs before your verbs and adjectives before the noun. (Get your short English course here...just in case you forgot what a verb is).
Combining Power Words to Influence Your Prospects
Simply put, you can now start combining these power words into persuasive copy to influence people closer to becoming a customer or new rep for your business.
This will be very helpful, especially when writing your headlines, sub-headlines and bullets.
Here are a few examples of attention grabbing headlines (hypotheticals):
Discover the Secret Method I Used To Create $104,405.45 in 30 days and Show You How To Easily Create the Same Six Figure Cash Cow Over and Over Again, On Demand for Life
The Surprising Secrets To Go From Being Tired & Overweight, To Easily Sculpting A New Fit and Healthy You
How To Get Thin, Fit & Healthy By Tapping Into Your Subconscious and Never Consciously Have To Think About It Dieting, Weightloss & Watching What You Eat Ever Again
Learn Our 5 Point Success Formula To Guarantee That You Profit Within The First 7 Days of Using Our System
These are just examples I came up using formulas from various pieces I've filed away in my swipe file. Feel free to use these formulas, but don't copy verbatim to avoid copyright issues.
I'm sure your imagination can come up with many more examples and come up with creative power words I haven't even thought of yet.
You've Graduated From Your 5-Day Attraction Marketing Bootcamp, So Here's What You Get...
Crack open a bottle of your favorite beverage and celebrate. When you are done with your happy times, come back to this point. [party break]
Now you are at a crossroads -- this is truly a RED pill vs BLUE pill moment, cause you can either choose to ignore the power of what was shared these past few days and go about building your business in the most painful and frustrating way possible with OLD SCHOOL recruiting methods.
You can choose to become a 'KUNG FU' internet recruiting master, make money on auto-pilot and truly give yourself the time and freedom you desire and deserve!
And if you want me to hold your hand through each and every step, then we highly recommend that you purchase the internet recruiting manual we personally use to build our online business, the Attraction Marketing Formula.
In fact, right now, to reward you for finishing your 5-day Bootcamp, I want to extend to you one final opportunity to get AMF & Claim a HUGE Discount Today Only!!
In AMF, our mentor Ferny covers the following:
- How to use the Internet to Easily Crush the Competition and Automate Your Marketing. Stop wasting your time chasing dead-beat prospects.
- How To Brand Your Business and Get Thousands of People to Trust Your Every Word. No more explaining the difference between a "pyramid scheme" and your business opportunity.
- What Doing Your Laundry Can Teach You About Building a HUGE customer base. I guarantee you wouldn't make this mistake with your laundry, but you're probably doing it with your business and crippling your efforts.
- The 'Magic Slot Machine' Revealed - How To Profit from Your Prospects Even If They Never Buy Your Product or Service
- Cyber Real Estate - The Secrets to Staking Your Claim on a Valuable Piece of '.COM Terrain' for Less than the Price of Lunch and Boost Your Exposure on the Search Engines.
- The Step-by-Step Blueprint to Build the Doorway To Your Online Empire and Start Generating Endless Leads 24/7, Like Clockwork for Life
- How To Use Email To Grow Your List, Relationships and Bank Account
And those aren't gimmicky headlines--those are the exact chapter headings of the Attraction Marketing Formula course.
For more info about what's included in the course, go here.
To Exponential Recruiting Results,
Greg and Amy Myers
Your Online Coaches and Mentors
P.S. BTW, like I said, to skip ahead and get the most comprehensive course for recruiting online for your MLM, grab your copy of The Attraction Marketing Formula!